Friday, March 17, 2006

 

Are You Wearing Green? by Carol O'Milliron

It's 9:00 a.m. Are you wearing green today?
Rachel and Evita are not, but Evita did volunteer to be pinched.
Dan has green in his wallet, and Yona has green eyes.
Cynthia and Dawn are wearing the most glamourous greens.
Stephanie and Taylor are probably tied for the brightest greens.
And two of our colleagues who don't appear to be wearing green, are both wearing green underwear. I know, cause I've seen it.
Are you wearing green? Post your comment and tell us what it is.
Comments:
Yes! It's nice to be recognized for one's accomplishments. I'd like to thank everyone who got me where I am today--notably Dillard's, which offered such a great deal on these cute shoes. :)
 
If I draf on my hand with green highlighter, does that count?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?