Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 

I Would Like to Thank....

* The Academy, who picked a lot of the same movies I did -- allowing me to win the office Oscar Pool for the second year in a row.
* All of you who paid in $3, especially whomever contributed in nickels, because it made the envelope quite hefty. (John tells me it was Dan, but I believe otherwise....)
* Phil Gomes, whose teachings during Blog Day Afternoon taught me some neat tricks to find some intelligence online (mostly oscarwatch.com).
* And to JMo, for keeping gambling alive, and mostly inspiring me to just try to kick his butt personally (which three of us did).

And hip hip hooray for March of the Penguins, one of the predictions I was able to make all on my own.


Comments:
Loo, you'll always be fly to me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?