Friday, March 24, 2006

 

Sandbox Top Five. . .and more

I got tons of great answers to the fill in the blank question for this Sandbox edition's top five. Below are the original five published in sanbox and then some. . .

Working at Edelman provides us with new, exciting and sometimes unexpected experiences. We asked the office "Since working at Edelman, I never thought I would ___________________"

“I never thought I would be walking the Snuggle Bear along Peachtree and Piedmont during morning rush hour."


“Visit Playboy's Web site for research purposes.”


“Be on my fifth office in just seven years, but I can't wait for the move”


“Since working at Edelman, I never thought I would have to dress up in matching pirate costumes with my dog, Rocky, and go on live television. We did a segment for Good Day Atlanta with our client, Party City, for Halloween. While they said they only needed Rocky for the pet version of the costume, somehow I also ended up on camera in a matching "people" costume.

“Learn as much as I have”

"...visit scenic Tift County, Georgia. I'm pretty sure the county's mascot is the mosquito."

"Since working at Edelman, I never thought I would be prepared to compete as an Olympic runner because of my daily four-lane sprint across Spring Street in rush hour."

"drive the Snuggle bear around in Christina Smedley’s car without his head!___________________"

"…have the opportunity to move to New York while still working for the same great company!
…ride in an Indy race car with a real Indy car driver!
…meet and hang out with a super hot extreme skier in Las Vegas!
…stand on center court at the National Tennis Center where the U.S. Open is played!
…experience the “interesting” city of Lynchburg, TN for a whole-pig-roasting BBQ competition!
…hang out with Reverend Run and Russell Simmons in the green room at CNN!"

"be pulled into the restroom for a quick impromptu meeting"

" I never thought I would both work and play with the people in my office. :)"

. . . and I have to add "I never thought a photograph of me upside-down on a 75 foot swing would run on the AP and be picked up by 50 publications!"


Stay tuned for the next Top Five!

Happy Friday!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?