Tuesday, March 28, 2006

 

Why being an insomniac is a bad thing

Those who know me well know that I don't sleep much. It's a good thing. Except when it's a bad thing. For instance, it's about 1:00 a.m. and I'm sitting here in a chair with my laptop connected to a wireless network in my home. I'm too lazy to get up and get the remote across the room, so the television is playing the Conan O'Brien Show. The only good thing I can say about this moron is that he has the best lead-in on TV. I'm a huge Jay Leno fan.

For the life of me, though, I can't figure out what's appealing about Conan. He has the mentality of a 13-year-old boy. I'm surprised he doesn't put whoopee cushions in the guest chair. That's the sort of thing he'd think is hilarious. And will someone please tell him he needs a new opening schtick? I don't think I've ever seen the show when he didn't jump, spin and pull at imaginary suspenders. For crying out loud, Conan, spring for a jokewriter or something. What was NBC thinking when they named him to be Leno's successor!?

Does anybody out there like this clown?
Comments:
not me! of course, I can't stop up to watch him much....I'm a good sleeper.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?