Monday, April 10, 2006

 

Say Whaaa?

We had a ton of great captions for the Sandbox Say Whaaa? competition. More entries are below, names have been removed to protect the innocent.

-Great news....my urine sample came out negative!
-I’m a little teapot…..
-"Seriously girls, I know you love my American accent, but how many more times are you going to have me say, 'I'm gonna lay you down by the fire.'"
-Look who we’ve got our Hanes on now”
-"I told you the Italian girls would seriously dig me with my cute American accent and curl in the middle of my forehead.”
-“Wait until they see my sweet Smart Car.”
-“Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.”
-"Honestly Sir...they told me they were 18"
-Don't know what you heard about me, but I'm an Edelman P-I-M-P!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?