Tuesday, May 09, 2006

 

American Idol Really Gets Interesting Now

Taylor rocked the house again! I'm not an Elvis fan, but I have to admit I thought Taylor, Chris and Elliott were amazing tonight. Cat was very disappointing. Here's how I think it'll play out now:

Cat leaves next. It's a real toss-up going forward because Elliott's really back in the game.

Tonight, I started believing for the first time that Taylor may actually win. He's absolutely the most likeable and is cute enough to win. Poor Elliott's just too homely to market effectively. Chris can be hot and has a powerful voice. So my vote is that the final two will be Taylor and Chris. It'll be close.

Thoughts?
Comments:
What a great theme for the show - something most everyone in the audience could connect to. I fear that Chris the rocker is gone tonight -- the one I wanted to see go all the way. DialIdol.com is predicting that Katherine and Chris are in the bottom two and Chris is gone.

I do give big kudos to Elliott who really brought it last night and Taylor got to show his personality which is always entertaining.
 
I always get nervous when American Idol does theme nights with musical icons that I love-this season it was two of my favorites-Queen and Elvis. I'm afraid they're just going to ruin a great song. After last night's performance, I'm firmly a Chris fan-he sang my two favorite Elvis songs (my cell phone actually rings Suspicious Minds). The second song was better than the first, but I think he's in the final two no matter what (although he could be in the bottom two tonight).
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I have to agree with Simon for once in my life, I thought Ryan was out of line with that comment to Paula.

When Chris sang Satisfaction, I had flashbacks to that silly kid from last season...Jon Peter, was that his name? He was fun to watch too.

Star 94 had a caller this morning that swears that Area Code 205 (Birmingham) isn't going to let anyone beat Taylor...remember what they did for Reuben?

9:12 AM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?