Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 

I'm an idiot, but a lucky one

This post could also be titled, "Another Reason to be Glad we are in the New Building." So, I can't believe I am admitting this, but after withdrawing my pre-vacation cash from the ATM downstairs, it seems I forgot to take my card. I know, I know... I guess the beeping noise and flashing "don't forget your card" reminders weren't enough to break through the clutter that was my growling stomach as I headed out to pick up lunch. Little did I know, while I was making the difficult decision of "Moe's or Chick-Fil-A," a fellow Centennial Tower tenant rescued my lost card and turned it in to the security guard who was able to determine that I worked for Edelman and personally delivered my card to Carolyn. If the shock of learning what I had done was not enough to scare me straight, the disapproving look on Carolyn's face was! Can you believe my luck?! I am curious what experiences the rest of you have with good samaritans or if you have recently been one yourself or if you have had an experience at 101 Marietta that made you say to yourself "that wouldn't have happened at Midtown Heights."
Comments:
You can buy lunch downstairs for under $60 - and if that wasn't good enough, you don't get yelled at for requesting honey mustard!
 
I'm digging the fresh flowers in the ladies room, do you boys have them too? And the silver TP stickers make me smirk.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?