Tuesday, August 15, 2006

 

Can you guess whose mission statement is on my receipt?

I got a receipt at an establishment I patronized a few days ago and noticed that
it had the company’s mission statement printed on it in bold capital letters. Do you recognize it?

“XX’s MISSION STATEMENT: CONSISTENTLY CREATE ENCORE EXPERIENCES THAT ENRICH LIVES ONE PERSON AT A TIME.”

Can you guess who, specifically, makes this claim? If not, want to take a shot at what industry the company is in?

Frankly, I found it a tad odd to put the mission statement on a receipt. Thoughts?
Comments:
AMC Theaters?
 
The Atlanta Symphony?
 
All great guesses. I would never have thought of a restaurant,never mind a fast food restaurant. But Steve is right - on both counts - it belongs to Zaxby's and it's weird.

Congrats, Steve. Shall we go get some chicken tenders and sit and around and make fun of them?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?